Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snug as a bug

Storage ideas are one of my favourite reading topics. It is amazing the storage solutions some crafters come up with! I love reading this blog in particular - Crafty Storage; owned by Paula Pascual, it has been revamped recently and the girls in the new team are doing a great job finding storage ideas all over the blog world.
Here's my solution to the "where to keep my Cuttlebug safe and dust free" issue. A very simple one - just a cardboard box from the local Indian take away recycled and decorated! In it I keep the Cuttlebug machine, the Cuttlebug plates and all my Cuttlebug embossing folders. I have the box under my desk, tidied away, but ready to be used at any time.






The best way I have found so far to store the embossing folders is in a transparent album from Paperchase. The album, made of plastic, quite sturdy, costs just over €3 and has 25 pages that are the perfect size for the Cuttlebug embossing folders. Since it is all transparent it is very easy to see and find the folder you are looking for, label it, etc.
So this is how I store my Cuttlebug.

No comments: