Monday, October 25, 2010

More CAS Xmas cards

Keeping it simple in order to achieve the 50+ Christmas cards I need to get ready for this year :-) here's a batch of Red and White cards that I finished last night.
The polka dot paper is a freebie (it may not be clear from the photo but all the dots are covered in glitter, as are the snowflakes die cuts); the white ribbon is from my own stash; the sentiment is I believe from Papermania, stamped in Red Docrafts Ink; the oval die cut is Nellie's.
Dots, snowflakes and sentiment border are all glittered up with Diamond Stickles.

My Red and White batch of Christmas cards enters the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Glitter
There's Magic in the Air - Die cuts
Frosted Designs - Die cuts
Pals Paper Arts - Bling
Southern Girls - Glitter it up
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
The Lollilop Ladies - Strawberries and Cream (my design does not include any image of strawberries or cream, but I believe the colours on the card are very relevant to the theme)
Thanks for your comments!

19 comments:

corinne said...

very nice ! thank you for joining us on our challenge 's blog. good luck !

Gloria Westerman said...

These are so pretty.....awesome job....thank you playing with us this week at PCC

Unknown said...

lovely ...simple yet elegant

Doreen said...

I think these are gorgeous,I love the dotty paper.xxx

Barb Craft said...

I love the polka dots!! It's so fun and festive!! And of course I love all the bling!! Thanks for taking on our die cut challenge at Frosted Designs!
barb :)

Lisa Jane said...

ooh love these - that dotty Dp is fab
Lisa ;)

Stephanie said...

Great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

karenw said...

So clever, I always consider making my cards but never get around to it. You can't beat sparkly polka dots!!
thansk for playing with us at Southern Girls.

Anonymous said...

Very eye-catching colours/design.Love the spakle too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

all the days of our life said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great card, gorgeous polka dots, delicious take on the strawberries and cream theme! Thank you for playing along this fortnight at Lollipop Ladies!

x Marcia

Faye said...

I absolutely and totally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this gorgeous card. That's me sorted, how many more are on your list?! ;)
xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great set of C&S cards hun, just love the polka dots!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Super Christmas card, lovely papers. Thanks for joining in at Paper Cupcakes this week.

Pat xx

Crystal said...

Gorgeous. I dont think they look "simple" they look amazing! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, they are perfect and so very very YOU! lol Clean and simply amazing does it xx

Heloise said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
Happy creating.

Nilla said...

Simple and beautiful, love them! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Lovely CAS cards, very cheerful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA with Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA w Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps