Friday, April 13, 2012

Big 4 O

And the last card I made this week was for my partner, who turned 40 yesterday! Happy Birthday, Babe!
I am fully aware it lacks inspiration and a lot of things, and that's being generous! but I was pretty tight for time and I had to come up with something at 6am before he got up! Not a card I am proud of, but that's the way it went!
Sentiment by TLC creations, Martini glass by Wendymade; old man drawing from the net.

Hope you are all keeping well. It has been another quick visit to blogland for me today, we'll see when my mojo is back and I feel like blogging properly again. Til then, all the best! xx

2 comments:

Faye said...

Hi Hun. I think I saw this card come up but just didn't have time to stop by what with moving! Anyway. Love the card and the bright colours. Hope you all had a great day. xx

Unknown said...

Its nice to see you back again.You were missed.And what a comeback...love this card.How have you been and how's your family?