Monday, May 7, 2012

Ni Hao Kai Lan

I believe this character is from a Canadian/American children's television show. I do not know it myselfy, I must admit, but found the colouring page on the Colouring Book website and thought the image was gorgeous. Plus it reminds me of the girl the birthday card is for - my friend's daughter, Lisa, who turned 8 on Saturday - so cute! Anyhow, that was my main reason to use it; coloured with Letraset Promarkers, as usual. Hope you like it.


That's all for me for the moment. Hope you enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Lots of lovely cards since I last popped in Neus. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Hugs x

Doreen said...

Ooh this is fabulous Neus,lovely image and coloured beautifully.xxx

Unknown said...

This is fabulous.if you don't mind please give me te link to the colouring page .I love your coloring.it is fabulous.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute -and i love the pink and green colour combo
Lisa x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely bright card. Super colours. Elaine

Faye said...

This is FAB, I love the image and the bright, vibrant colours. xxx