Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some projects

This week I have managed to finish a couple of projects that were started and left aside...Yay for me!!! :-)
One of the projects was these two cushion covers - a little "thank you" gift for a lady who very kindly gave me some beautiful fabric she had to spare months ago. I thought it would be nice to show her my appreciation by making a couple of cushions that she could use in her own place. The covers were finished ages ago (before Easter probably!) but I never seemed to find the time to make the little flowers to put in the centre. So today, finally the flowers were completed and the little project finished!
Here are the finished cushions and the covers wrapped, with a Thank You Tag. (I opted for a very simple style of cushion covers and very simple flowers in the end as you can see!)
I guess the tag, even though it is also very simple, can enter the All Sorts Challenge of this week :-)
Inkadinkado stamp; Dovecraft Hot Pink Pigment ink; Embossing powder; Circle Nestabilities; silver ribbon from my own stash.


3 comments:

Faye said...

They may be simple but they are gorgeous. x

Mummylade said...

this tag is so cute! Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Fleur said...

Simple, but pretty
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week Hugz Fleur xXx