Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You Teacher

First year in school is ending next week for my son. This is the Thank You card I made for his teacher, Andrea, who has been an absolute star.
The digital image is by Dulemba, coloured with Letraset Promarkers; I am afraid I can't remember where I got the "World's Best Teacher" ticket from, but it is a free digi offered recently - apologies, printed in red paper and mounted onto cardstock and 3D pads; the alphabet papers is a CD download; the notebook effect paper and font are all created in MS Word; the brown cardstock and the ochre ribbon from my own stash.

Onto some challenges:
My Partner in Crafting Crime: Teachers
Just Scraps: School is out

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment :-)

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

3 great cards today - love the guitar! The teacher will love this one too. i love how you have made the notebook style paper
Lisa ;)

Robin said...

What a neat idea... writing the lines!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Jean said...

What a great card! Love it and for sure it will be an inspiration for some of my own cards in the future. :) Hope you do

Jean said...

Hi there - Love your card and for sure I'll use it as inspiration for future cards. Hope you don't mind! Thanks so much for playing along at Just Scraps this week. Hope you come back again.

JR Creations said...

Stunning just stunning! Great idea! I love the copy book page. It's genius!

Faye said...

You have been so busy! BUt this is just fab. x