Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday card for a guitar lover

Last card for today probably since my time in the internet cafe is nearly up! It is a birthday card for my friend's son, who turned 12 the other day. Gosh, time flies, I still remember when Sean was born, so cute, so small...and he's a teenager already!  He loves playing the guitar and I believe he is pretty good at it, so this Little Musing image seemed perfect to wish him a Happy Birthday. I coloured the image with Letraset Promarkers, my favourite means of colouring at the moment I must add.
I am entering the card onto the following challenges:
For Fun challenges - favourite colouring method
Stamp Something - use a digital image

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Typical teenage look. Great image and coloring!
Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week.
"Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun Challenge this week.
Amelia x

Helen Dooley said...

What an awesome boy card. Thanks for sharing with us on for fun.

debb said...

Time does fly by doesn't it- especially when looking at youngsters! Fab card!!!!

Lisa said...

Perfect card for a 12 year old! Great coloring job! Thanks for playing along with us at For Fun.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fun card! Thanks for going digi with us this week at Stamp Something! :)

Faye said...

This is such a fun boy birthday card. Love all the stars. xx