Saturday, August 14, 2010

My favourite colours

Todays card contains some of my favourite colours; unlike pink, which is a colour I seem to only use in crafting, but never never never in clothing, I love, use and wear a lot of green, khaki, olive, sand, taupe, beige. And I find that together with purple, these colours are stunning! And to my delight, there were 2 different challenges this week with this colour combination. Happy me!
I also wanted to use the Raindrop Echo Designs digital sentiments for a while, and todays card seemed the perfect opportunity. Isn't the sentiment beautiful?
Sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs; the tree stamp is Papermania; the backing paper with green flourishes is from Love Jesse Edwards, Papermania; Green and purple cardstock are Core-dinations; purple vellum, purple flower, green button and brown cardstock are all from my own stash.


The challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - Tree-mendous
Cute Card Thursday - Tree-mendous
Colour throwdown - artichoke + eggplant + suede
Crafts and me - Purple and green
Fab'n'Funky - My favourite colour/s
Alphabet challenge - P is for punches

Hope your weekend is fantastic!

11 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

Mmmm...what a lovely job you did using this palette! I really like how you incorporated an elegant look with a touch of rustic. Very pretty.

Thanks so much for playing along with the CTD this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the colours ae delicious hmmmmm gorgeous card!

Lynda said...

Absolutely love your card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Barbara said...

Just beautiful--great job with the colors! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Joni Parker said...

Soooo pretty!! (love the cardboard...one of my fave things to do!!) Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous, love the rustic feel to this card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over..

gina g said...

beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the tree! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Kim Dellow said...

Love! I'm going through a corrugated card thing too at the moment! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Kim

debb said...

Beautiful card- and I love the color combo!

Unknown said...

I don't know what to say ....such a brilliant job with colours and textures...very inspiring