Monday, December 27, 2010

Ooh La La challenge #70 - A toast to 2011

The Ooh La la Challenge #70 is now open and the theme is A Toast to 2011.

For my square card I used Star Gazer papers from the Fleur D'Imagination CD. I just love these pink and olive papers, it is such a beautiful colour combination!
I decided to use my Matilda stamp, which had been hidden in the drawer for a while, and coloured her with Letraset Promarkers. The olive green buttons are my own, made with Fymo; the pink ribbon and the distreesed olive cardstock are from my stash; circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities; handwritten sentiment.
I am typing this post with just one hand - have you ever tried to hold a crying newborn while typing??! Not an easy task! :-) So as much as I would like my card to enter some challenges, it will have to wait until the little one is asleep and I get some time to blog, hopefully later on today.

But just in case I don't get to blog before New Year's Eve:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND READERS!

And to my son - Happy Birthday, pet! I can't believe you are 6 today!

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh Happy birthday to your son - hope he has a wonderful day.
Love the card - Tilda looks so cute sat there.
You could enter it into our challenge at Moving along with the times this week
Lisa ;)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Neus, hope you had a great Christmas.xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the wee man - 6!! WOOHOO!!
Lovewly card Hun! xx