Tuesday, March 8, 2011

On the fussy side...

Good afternoon
I just finished 2 birthday cards. These two cards are a bit on the fussy side for me. Fussy is not usually my style or preference, but I decided to give it a go, for a change. I love the papers (from PaperCrafts Inspirations) and the cute images, so in general I am not unhappy with the final cards. They are for friends of my son, twin girls, who turn 6 this weekend. I hope you like them.
Onto some challenges:
Craft your Passion - Anything goes
Alphabet challenge - R is for Ribbon
4 Crafty Chicks - Stitching
Card Making Mamas - Something green
Aly's Sunday - Anything goes
Card Cupids - Anything goes
Digis with Attitude - Anything goes
Catch the Bug - Anything goes

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I should think you are pretty pleases .. they are fabulous . I love those papers!
Lisa ;)

Leanne said...

Wow, very nice, thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Cinni said...

Danke das du bei NSS mitgemacht hast!

LG Cinni

made by fifi said...

lovely cards - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our March Anything Goes Challenge, I love how your card turned out just Adorable!!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Lesley said...

Awww, how sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Lesley said...

Great cards! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx