Friday, August 12, 2011

Pink and Blue

Today I am posting a few cards I made in the  last few weeks but never got a chance to blog about.

The first one is a very girlie card in bright pink and blue. What a beautiful colour combination this is! I love it! So I decided to use these two colours for this birthday card for one of my son's girlfriends. The image was coloured with Letraset Promarkers; the sentiment was a digital freebie (from Sentiments for you, I believe); button, twine and ribbons from my own stash.
Some challenges I would like to enter my card onto:
Squigglefly - Button blowout
A spoonfull of Sugar - Happy Birthday
Anything goes - Happy Birthday

Thanks for your comments!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely and girlie.....I am sure your son's girlfriend will like it

bumblebee creations said...

how very cute!!! Thanks for joining us at squigglefly this week!

Holly Young said...

This is adorable. I love the big pink button and how it matches the pink dots on the paper. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge.