Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bratz with an attitude

Is it a miracle? It must be! I had a bit of time this morning and decided not only to post a new card but also to make a birthday card I will need for... ready? 17th December!!! Yes, you read it right. I started colouring this Bratz image (they are brilliant to colour, aren't they?!) and half way I remembered the birthday of an 11 year old girl (a family friend) coming up sometime in December, so I thought I might as well make a card and have it ready! LOL!

The DPs are from BMD - and I loooove them, isn't the pink one just perfect for an 11 year old girl??!; the digital image is a Bratz, coloured with Letraset Promarkers; Dymo label; Nestabilities die cut; circle punch; flower from own stash; Stickles; card candy.
Some challenges:
Anything goes - Punches and Dies
Card and Scrap - Embossing (Dymo label)
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Fab'n'Funky - Die cut/punch
Simon Says - Sparkle and Bling
Night Shift Stamping - Happy birthday

Have a brilliant weekend!

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this ! What a fab image and coloured beautifully. You are right - those papers are just perfect . You are soo organised .. she will love it
Lisa x

Doreen said...

Another fabulous card.Great image coloured beautifully.xxx

Jytte said...

Lovely card .. thank you so much for joining us at Card and scrap :)

Gaynor Greaves said...

Just stunning, I love this, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Anne-Marie said...

This card is really good, Bratz girls are so good aren't they.

Thanks for joining us at FnF.

Anne-Marie x x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful....I am sure your friend will love it.And you are very well organised and well in advance eh?

Faye said...

AWESOME colouring! xxx

Mandy said...

Crikey you are organised, I wish I was lol.
Gorgeous card, the image is so cute, just perfect for an 11 year old.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sparkle & bling challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Lisa said...

Sassy and gorgeous! Great card. Thank you for joining our celebration last week on Papertake Weekly :)

Steph said...

Great image and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x