Saturday, November 12, 2011

Being fabulous

Just a very quick post to show you a little card I made for a friend a few weeks ago but never got the chance to post about (it's not a great picture, I am afraid). I believe both image and sentiment are from Create with TLC.
Paper, ribbon and card candy from my own stash.
Some challenges:
Crafts and me - Birthday
My partner in Crafting Crime - Use a freebie
Digital Tuesday - Anything goes
Daisy Doodles - Anything with digi
2 Sisters - Anything goes


5 comments:

debb said...

Great card- love the saying! perfect girlfriend card!

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. what a fab image and the sentiment is perfect!
Lisa x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card, love that image and what a fab sentiment. So true when you get to my age.xxx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful.And yes the sentiment is definitely from Create with TLC but I am not sure about the image.

crafty amy said...

This is such a great fun card I bet your friend loved it :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx