Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Less is More - in purple

Good evening
I know I haven't been much around, and most likely I won't be either for another while. Life seems to be particularly hectic at the moment; the little people in my house are keeping me very busy, plus I have a lot of orders to finish and hardly any time to work on them during the day, so it all happens at night. And by the time I finish a card, I really do not have the energy to blog, just to go to bed - so apologies for the lack of "socializing" :-)
This evening I am sharing a CAS card with you, very quickly because again, I am tired and need some sleep. The card is for a blogfriend who sent me a beautiful CAS birthday card last week and by doing so, inspired me to create a single-layered card, something I hadn't done for a while. And here it is (apologies for the bad picture - again, taken at night, so the light is all wrong).
[Edited post to replace picture with -hopefully- a better one :-)]
Less is More is currently having a Purple challenge, and my card adheres to it.
Thanks for passing by xx

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty!
Lovely butterflies!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Neus,I love it.xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely .You can enter this at The ICR challenge too

Julie said...

Your butterflies are lovely and when you enlarge the photo it's very clear. Not so bad at all for a night time effort! I agree though, because I have similar issues with photos at night.

Lisa Jane said...

Lovely to see you .. and your card is so pretty and elegant
Lisa x

Anne said...

Fantastic! Hugs x

Mandi said...

Pretty card
I think I may have tended to take the scroll designs off the edge, but, that just me
Super card

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More!