Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thanks!

As soon as I got back from holidays last night, one of the first things I noticed was the huge amount of post piled up by the phone. Oh dear - bills!?? So with a bucket of patience this morning I started the most boring task of opening the never ending pile of envelopes. Well, guess what? Among the many - yes - bills and other silly stuff, there was a parcel from Jean, from Just Scraps. It contained the goodies that I won for my Thank you, Teacher's card. Oh, I was so excited!
So today I want to express my sincere gratitude to Jean for the lovely bunch of beautiful embellisments, as well as the cute little Note card she sent me. THANK YOU so much, Jean!! Looking forward to playing along some more of your challenges. xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!