Monday, November 29, 2010

"Snow crafting"

Schools were closed today due to snowy conditions and treacherous roads, so I had my son to entertain all day - and by the looks of it, this will continue for the rest of the week! As much as I love spending time with him, sometimes it is hard to find exciting things to do indoors! So we decided to do a bit of "snow crafting".

We cut snowflakes with white paper to make a banner and decorate the house and the Xmas tree (although I refuse to put up the tree until at least 5th or 6th December!)



and

we made 5 small and simple Christmas cards for his friends, inspired by Stephanie's wonderful cards.

What are we going to do tomorrow? Well, tomorrow will be another day, I will think of something ;-)

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh wow fabulous, enjoy those moments they soon grow up.xxx

Annie said...

You did some great stuff - what about baking tomorrow?
thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug!
Ann xxx

Anne said...

Hi Neus. not easy when school is off and you're stuck in the house but as Ann said there's always baking, colouring. Our schools are all shut too until at least Wednesday but as it's blowing a blizzard at the moment I don't know what is going to happen. My GD is OK as my daughter can work from home. Just as well as she couldn't get to me anyway! Keep warm and safe. Hugs x

Lisa Jane said...

LOve those penguin cards - sooo cute!
Lisa ;)

Faye said...

Make cakes!! ;) These penguins are just so sweet. xxx

Heloise said...

Hope that you have another enjoyable creative day.

wendy said...

Awwwwhhh, just lovely!
Now when you're done, there's a wee house in Carnaross that needs decorating too - Ha!
xxx